Over the past 30 years Elizabeth has worked in the fields of nursing, teaching and integrative bodywork .An important segment of her nursing experience was devoted to pain management. Elizabeth gives personalized treatments, which include physical and energy massage accompanied by sound and shamanic techniques to create a balance and alignment for the "Bodymind"
- 1983 Physical Assessment and Internship in Family Medicine, McGill University, Montréal, QC, Canada
- 1975-77 Nursing courses in French, University of Quebec, QC, Canada
- 1959-64 B.Sc. (Nursing), McGill University, Montréal, QC, Canada
- 2009 Bamboo Massage, Florida, U.S.A
- 2000 Reiki 1.2.3. , Sutton QC
- 1990-91 Reflexology and Aromatherapy, Montreal, QC
- 1987-90 Ecole Vega (Polarity), Montreal, QC
- 1986-87 Centre Educatif Integration Massage School, (Swedish, Oriental, Californian), Montreal, QC
- 1986-87 Therapeutic Touch, Montreal, QC
- 1985 Shaitsu, Montreal, QC
Sound Therapy Courses
- 2008 Sound Therapy workshop, voice and instruments, Sante Fe, U.S.A.
- 2007-09 Healing, Singing, Slyvie Pellerin, Bromont, QC
- 2005 Sound, Healing, Movement and Drumming, Liz Roi, Sutton, QC
- 2001-05 Sound, Healing, Singing, Trish Pope, Montreal, QC,
- 2001 Sound Therapy Workshops, Findhorn Institute, Scotland
- 2001 Use of tuning forks for healing with Peter Goldman founder of The Light Institute, London, England, Montreal, QC
- 2010 Shaminic Rituals and healing in Peru, Ernrsto Ortiz and Diego Palma
- 2010 Egyptian Dowsing, Adhi Moonier Two Owls, Knowlton, QC
- 2008 Guatemala Transe Danse and Inner Healing Journeys with Ernesto Ortiz, Shaman, Guatemala
- 2007-08 Whole Earth Geomancy, Patrick McManaway, president of Dowsing Society of England, Vermont, U.S.A.
- 2007 Akashic Records Reading and Hindu Ceremony with Ernesto Ortiz, Shaman, Bali, Indonesia
- 2007 Firewalk with Patrick McManaway and Sarah Bolton, Stowe, Vermont, U.S.A.
- 1998 Sweat lodges and teachings of the Lakota tribes by Lessert Moore, Shaman, Omega Institute, New York, U.S.A.
- 1994-95 Intensive on Belief Systems, Option Institute, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- 1983 Family Dynamics, Allan Memorial Institute, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, QC, Canada
- 1980-81 Bioenergentics, Bioenergentics Institute, Montreal, QC
- 1979 Intensive French Immersion, CEJEP Jonquiere, QC, Canada
- 1977-80 Gestalt Therapy, Adult Education, Arvida, QC
- 1977 Communication Skills, University of Quebec at Chicoutimi
Yoga Movement and Meditation
- 1994-2013 Sutton Yoga Center, Sutton, QC,
- 2005 Vipassana Meditation 10 Day Intensive, Sutton, QC
- 1993 Option Institute Meditation Intensive, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- 1992 Embodying Spirit and Holotrophic Breathwork, Austin, Texas, U.S.A.
- 1991 Chakra Movement with Rosalyn Bruyere, Healing Light Center, Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- 1989 Hindu Fire Meditation Intensive, South Fallsburg, New York, U.S.A.
- 1987-88 Kripalu Yoga Center, Lennox, Mass, U.S.A.
- 1987 Intuitive Dance and five element rituals with Otto Richter, Ruiter Valley, Dunkin, QC
- 1993 Body mind awareness for clients in Oncology, Ottawa Civic Hospital, Ottawa, ON
- 1986-87 Co- editor Booklet on pain management for clients. Montreal Jewish General Hospital, Montreal, QC
- 1984-87 Consult nurse on Palliative Care Team, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, QC, Canada
- 1981-87 Nursing assessment for the terminally ill and approaches for pain management;
- International Seminar for Palliative care, Montreal, QC
- CEJEP Bois de Boulonge, Montreal, QC
- Sacre Coeur Hospital, Montreal, QC
- Montreal Convalescent Hospital, Montreal, QC
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, QC
- 1976-78 Home Care Nursing to members of St John Ambulance, Jonquiere, QC